- Journal Articles/Papers
- Editorials/Books/ Book Chapters
- Conference Proceedings
- S. Ramanathan, Y. Liu, R. Shetty, X. Guan, and S. Daunert, "Luminescence-Based Sensing Systems Employing Genetically Engineered Bacteria", Proceedings of the 10th. International Symposium on Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence (A. Roda, L. Kricka, and P. Stanley, eds), John Wiley & Sons: Chichester, England, 601-604, 1999.
- L. L. E. Salins, S. Shrestha, and S. Daunert, "Fluorescent Biosensing Systems Based on Analyte-Induced Conformational Changes of Genetically Engineered Periplasmic Binding Proteins", ACS Symp. Ser. 762, 87-101, 2000.
- M. Mirasoli, S. K. Deo, J. C. Lewis, and S. Daunert, "Development and Application of a Bioluminescent Immunoassay Using Aequorin as a Label" in"Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence", J. F. Case, P. G. Herring, B. H. Robinson, H.S. D. Aduc, L. J. Kricka, P. E. Stanley, Eds., World Scientific, Singapore, pp. 357-362, 2001.
- S. K. Deo, J. C. Lewis, and S. Daunert, "Bioluminescenece Detection of Proteolytic Bond Cleavage by Using Recombinant Aequorin", in "Luminescence Biotechnology: Instruments and Applications", K. Van Dyke, C. Van Dyke, and K. Woodfork, Eds., CRC press, Boca Raton, FL, 107-119, 2002.
- A. J. Feltus and S. Daunert, "Genetic Engineering of Signaling Molecules" in "Optical Biosensors: Present and Future", F. S. Ligler and C. A. Rowe Taitt, Eds. Elsevier Science B. V.: Amsterdam, pp 307-329, 2002.
- J. C. Lewis, A. J. Feltus, and S. Daunert, "Recombinant Photoproteins in the Design of Binding Assays" in "Biomedical Diagnostic Science and Technology", W. T. Law, N. Akmal and A. M. Usmani, Eds. Marcel Dekker, Inc.: New York, NY, pp 259-270, 2002.
* Congrats to Anjali for graduating
* Congrats to Jivan for winning 1st place at KAS meeting 2009